For the purposes of the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, informs that Ricardo Molina Caballero with address at Avda. Benidorm 10, Local 3, 03550 San Juan de Alicante - Alicante, through his representative with the following email account firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for processing your personal data.
In R icardo Molina Caballero We use and process the personal data collected for different purposes depending on what you have expressly authorized and consented to. These purposes They may be:
- Execution of the purchase and sale of products and services of Escuela Trail RM Motos: In a purchase and sale operation, personal data must be collected. These data are necessary to be able to properly manage the purchase, to facilitate the processing of the order and to manage the customer service and after-sales services associated with the purchase made, as well as to be able to send you any communication regarding the products that you have purchased. purchased, including the discount voucher that is promotionally included with a purchase, which will be communicated via email, subsequent reminders and confirmation.
- The processing of these personal data is based on the existence of a contractual relationship with you and as a consequence your data will be used and processed for this purpose due to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale.
- Commercial communications about the products and services of Escuela Trail RM Motos: When you provide us with your email account, regular mail, telephone number or postal address, after checking the box enabled for this purpose, we obtain your personal data. These data are necessary to provide better customer service, transmit commercial information and news about our products and services, as well as to carry out market studies.
- In accordance with Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications in accordance with said consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail with said commercial communication.
- After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent for the data to continue being used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on the that we inform you in this document.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to comply with our legal duties regarding the information requirements issued by judicial bodies, regulatory and supervisory bodies and state security forces. These obligations include the delivery, in certain circumstances, of data from personal nature to the aforementioned bodies.
- This data processing is based on the existence for Escuela Trail RM Motos of a legal obligation to collaborate with such organizations.
- The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated into this website to display its quality seal and collected reviews, as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after placing an order.
This is necessary for the satisfaction of our legitimate interests in marketing our offer and to ensure the security of a purchase, in accordance with article 6 para. f of the GDPR. The Trustbadge, and the services advertised with it, are part of the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, Cologne CP 50823, Germany. A CDN provider provides the Trustbadge, as part of the order processing.
Trusted Shops GmbH uses service providers from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. You can find more information about the data security of Trusted Shops GmbH here: https://www.trustedshops.es/aviso-legal/
Each time the Trustbadge is accessed, the web server automatically saves a server log file, which contains the IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), while recording the visit. Individual access data is stored in a security database for analysis of security problems. Log files are automatically deleted no later than 90 days after their creation.
Additional personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH to the extent that, after placing an order, you have opted for the use of Trusted Shops products or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement established between you and Trusted Shops will apply. For this purpose, personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether registered as a Trusted Shops customer or not, the customer is registered using a neutral parameter, the email address encrypted using a one-way encryption function. The email address is converted to this hash value, which Trusted Shops cannot decrypt before transmission. After a match is checked, the parameter is automatically removed.
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you and therefore the owner of the data will be obliged to provide their personal data, otherwise it will be impossible to execute the contract.
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes).
The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and therefore the data owner will be obliged to provide their personal data. On the contrary, it will be impossible to comply with these legal obligations and the competent authority will require them in the second instance.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and, when applicable, for the time in which some type of liability may be required arising from a legal relationship or obligation or from the execution of a contract or application. of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
If your data has been collected for several different purposes that require us to retain it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
Ricardo Molina Caballero undertakes to comply with his obligation to secrecy of personal data and his duty to keep them. Although data transmissions over the Internet or from a website cannot guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our business partners make every effort to maintain physical, electronic and procedural protection measures to ensure protection. of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized use.
Where we have given you or you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website or any other portal under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and for complying with all other security procedures. that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
In relation to any image that you have provided to us through any section of the website that allows images to be incorporated with your comments, we inform you that these images will be subject to the same regime as the rest of the personal data that you have provided to us and, in addition, It will be considered that these images have been transferred by you freely and free of charge, as part of your comments, and you are solely responsible for them, as well as for the comments themselves, and must respect any third-party rights in relation to the communication, including the intellectual property rights that may exist in relation to the image that you have attached if it is owned by another person.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, Ricardo Molina Caballero will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Ricardo Molina Caballero. as a consequence of their provision of services. Ricardo Molina Caballero undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract, through which he will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; process personal data for the agreed purposes and following only the documented instructions of RM Motos Premium SL; and delete or return the data to RM Motos Premium SL once the provision of the services is completed.
We remind you that you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the processing of data for these purposes, in cases where the processing of your data is conditional on consent.
- Request more details and information about our use of your personal data.
- Correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain.
- Delete information for whose use we no longer have a legal basis.
- Object to any processing of your data that takes legitimate interest as a legal basis unless our reasons for carrying out that processing outweigh any possible harm to your data protection rights.
- Restrict and limit the way we use your data while a claim is investigated.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
You can exercise any of these rights by request addressed to Ricardo Molina Caballero , in writing to Avda. Benidorm 10, Local 3, 03550 San Juan de Alicante - Alicante, by calling 985 051 760 or by communicating it in writing to our email address. email@example.com
If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really authorized to do so, and we will respond to you within one month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish regulations, if this is shorter.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other competent bodies.