DO YOU WANT TO EVOLVE AFTER HAVING PASSED THROUGH AN INITIATION COURSE?
HAVE YOU LEARNED THE BASIC TECHNIQUES AND WANT TO KEEP PROGRESSING?
We present to you CAMA (Amateur Medium Level Trail Course) for one day designed to improve your level of riding, where we will teach you to take another step in your driving and safety on the motorcycle if you already have the basic concepts well acquired.
Taught in our FEDERATED FACILITIES by qualified and certified instructors, in a controlled and unique environment, so that step by step you can improve your level of riding and discover what you are capable of....
What are you going to work?
- Management of descents and ascents in slope.
- Skid Management and Control.
- Driving on different types of surfaces.
- Obstacle management and attack.
- Lift and start your motorcycle in complex situations.
- Management of curves, cambers and ruts.
- Full day of training.
- Federated facilities.
- Accident insurance.
- Accreditation Diploma.
- Exclusive parking area.
- Extra: Photo/Video Report (Not included in course price)
In order to carry out the course, it will be mandatory for the student to attend it with approved motorcycle equipment (helmet, jacket, gloves and boots).